[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 101 workshop at FOSS4G 2019

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 03:30:40 PST 2019

Introduce newcomers to OSGeo ecosystem.

At FOSS4G-Europe it appeared, that "joining the mailing list" is
something, most of the people do not understand.

How OSGeo is organised. How can you join the communication channels.
How are projects within OSGeo organised. How to join OSGeo as project

Just the basic idea

At the end of the workshop, attendees should be all joined to
discussion mailing list as well as to the projects mailing list of
their interest :-)