[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo AGM 2019 - FOSS4G Bucharest

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 09:25:39 PDT 2019

Thanks Maria, I will fill in for GeoTools.

I liked the format where we got all the projects up on stage and passed the
microphone to keep the pauses down, I set up the slide deck with that in
mind.

For projects we ask that project officers (or their representative) attend
that AGM or make plans to attend a board meeting - we really want to know
how the project is doing (looking for more a project *team* update, rather
than a summary of new features). Even if you cannot attend the AGM please
add a slide into the mix anyways (as these slides are very useful after the
event to share what is going on). Indeed you can have more facts on the
slide than speaking allows time for.  As a board we are looking to see if
the budget provided has been effective and what challenges/opportunities
the team is looking towards.

The AGM also includes community projects that are joining us this year, if
you need access to edit please request.
--
Jody Garnett