[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Turkey

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 29 10:39:41 PDT 2019

Hi Caner Guney,

Thank you for your email and great to know about national GIS congress event in Turkey.

Good to know that you are interested in  free and open source geospatial technologies. Please share GeoForAll information [1] at the national GIS congress event in Turkey and welcome universities in Turkey to GeoForAll. Please join us  by completing the form at https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/geo-for-all/lab-submission/

GeoForAll chairs  Helena Mitasova and Victoria Rautenbach will be  happy to provide any help and guidance needed.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/geo-for-all/