[OSGeo-Discuss] Forum at ISPRS 2020 (June 2020)

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Tue Jul 30 07:08:18 PDT 2019

Dear All
time ago I wrote about the possibility of organizing a one-day Forum at ISPRS 2020 about "Open Science and New Technologies". I highlighted the importance of this event, given that ISPRS Congress (http://www.isprs2020-nice.com/) gather generally more than 3000 people and therefore it could be a good window for open data/software/education/science and so on. The Forum will be on Thursday 18 June and we need now to decide the contents and the format of the Forum.

I put in gdrive a document where interested people can add ideas (first sheet) and their name (second sheet) if they want to be involved in the Forum and attend the Congress and Forum

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dWil0jrAHXsjGSu1rBDOrdxO47jIeaK8R95k1dYZYuM/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you very much if you want to contribute.
Best regards
Maria & Serena

http://cci.esa.int/HRLandcover

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Digital Mapping
Politecnico di Milano

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-556