[OSGeo-Discuss] R: Fw: XXIVth ISPRS Congress in Nice, France (2020) and OSGeo

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Jun 15 23:37:35 PDT 2019

Moritz, Helena and All
I contacted Nicolas Paparoditis (Director of the ISPRS Congress) and I have a meeting with him next Tuesday. He will tell me how the Forum will be organised. Please add your email to the wiki page in such a way that I will directly  write to the people interested in collaborating to the organisation instead of spamming the discuss mailing list.
If there is somebody from the industrial branch of the community who want to take the leadership for the Pavilion, this is the last call.

Lovely Sunday
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung