[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Announcement and thanks to Season of Docs survey respondents: Season of Docs has launched

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Mar 12 02:30:13 PDT 2019

Hi Cameron,

Yes, definitely. I assume the idea is that OSGeo would apply to become a
mentoring organisation?

Jo

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 1:36 AM Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
wrote:

> As per below, Google has just launched a Season of Docs program, designed
> to bring open source and technical writer communities together, to the
> benefit of both. Awesome! I reckon our OSGeo projects should get involved,
> and I'm personally keen to be part of it. Anyone else want to join me?

*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent
our office on 01372 744009

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.