[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo selected for Season-of-Docs 2019

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed May 1 02:48:39 PDT 2019

Hi folks,
Google has emailed us to let us know that our OSGeo Foundation application
to join their Season of Docs initiative has been successful. (We are one of
50 selected out of 200 organisation applications).

This means that we are likely to get 1 or 2 senior technical writers to
work on some of the writing tasks proposed.
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019

A lot of people helped put this proposal together, and I'd like to thank
them for their help.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Shorter