[OSGeo-Discuss] Download server has moved and requires SSH key access to upload

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri May 10 10:24:58 PDT 2019

We only have one server (build.geoserver.org) that needs to upload.

The key thing is access, many of the build systems use the following to
access the repository:

  <repository>
    <id>osgeo</id>
    <name>Open Source Geospatial Foundation Repository</name>
    <url>http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools/</url>
    <!-- release repository used by geotools (and third-party dependencies)
-->
  </repository>

This use case should not require any credentials (and no amount of handing
out credentials will fix).
--
Jody Garnett