[OSGeo-Discuss] Election 2019 OSGeo board members

MarĂ­a Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 23:50:09 PST 2019

Thank you for stepping forward to the Board!

Baovola has been very active pushing her local/regional community
forward. She is one of those important assets on our community that
makes it work like a well-oiled engine. If you haven't crossed your
path with her yet I am pretty sure you will very soon, whether she is
elected or not.

I am confident she is a very good choice and will be a nice surprise
to those of you who still don't know her.