[OSGeo-Discuss] 2019 OSGeo board elections - invitations sent

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at osgeopt.pt
Wed Nov 27 10:31:47 PST 2019

Dear charter members,

The voting period for the OSGeo board of directors has already started,
according to the 2019 elections calendar [1].

The invitation was sent from our LimeSurvey instance, on Tuesday
morning. We updated more than 50 emails addresses since the previous
election.

Unfortunately, 15 emails were not delivered (for different reasons, but
mostly rejected by smtp filters). We resent them this afternoon. We hope
they will arrive to the destination.

In any case, if you didn't receive an invitation, please contact the CRO
at cro at osgeo.org. We will send the invitation using another smtp server.

Happy voting,

Jorge Gustavo Rocha and Anne Ghisla
(your 2019 OSGeo Elections CRO [4])