[OSGeo-Discuss] 2019 OSGeo board of directors election - voting period extended

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Sat Nov 30 13:00:09 PST 2019

Congratulations to the SAC!

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
(598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330
http://geoportal.mtop.gub.uy/

De: Discuss [discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] en nombre de Jorge Gustavo Rocha [jgr at osgeopt.pt]
Enviado: sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2019 16:24
Para: 'OSGeo Discussions'; OSGeo Chief Returning Officer
Asunto: [OSGeo-Discuss] 2019 OSGeo board of directors election - voting period extended

Dear OSGeo members,

The 2019 OSGeo board of directors election is still running.

Unfortunately, today our LimeSurvey instance was down, from early
morning (first problem reported at 5:56) until 18:00 (UTC time).

Fortunately, our SAC team was able (even on a Saturday) to put it back
online. Thank you to Markus and Regina (she did the magic!) for
recovering LimeSurvey.

Due to this inconvenience, we extended the voting period until tomorrow
night, Sunday, 2019-12-01, 23:59 (UTC time).

Please cast your vote, if you didn't do it yet.

Best regards,

Jorge Gustavo Rocha and Anne Ghisla
(your 2019 OSGeo Elections CROs)