[OSGeo-Discuss] invitation to speak and attend SotM Southeast Europe

Besfort Guri FLOSSK besfort.guri at flossk.org
Mon Sep 2 01:00:59 PDT 2019

Dear all,

This is a call for speakers for our State of the Map Southeast Europe
conference to be held on 25-27 October in Prizren, Kosovo.

Our aim is to jumpstart OSM in the region, make connections in the
community, upgrade OSM and GIS skills and showcase use cases to about 150
attendees. We can fund some speakers from our region and wider Europe and
can discuss sponsored speakers as well.

See the conference website here http://www.sotmsee.org and call for
speakers here https://forms.gle/g6VGJMRaquZchFE87

If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask or find us around at FOSS4G
Bucharest and SotM Heidelberg.

If you would otherwise like just to attend, we will be arranging transport
from region's capital cities to Prizren and provide accommodation in
dormitories in Prizren. Your application for this will have to be approved.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Thank you,

Besfort

SotM SEE / FLOSSK

sotmsee at flossk.org

--

*Besfort Guri*

*Board Member*

*FLOSSK (Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova)*

+386 (0) 49 877 575 <+386%2049%20199%20992>

info at flossk.org | www.flossk.org