[OSGeo-Discuss] How big is OSGeo?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 07:25:51 PDT 2019

If you check out the yearly AGM slides you can see estimates from a range
of sources (OSGeo userid, wiki logins, charter members, etc...).

There are a lot of great folks in the local chapters that are missed in
this tally, I really hope the 2019 elections can nominate more of these
individuals and honour their contributions.
--
Jody Garnett