[OSGeo-Discuss] New deegree web services release version available 3.4.9 (stable)

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Mon Sep 9 04:10:40 PDT 2019

Dear deegree users,

We're happy to announce a new official deegree web services release.

* New bug fix release: 3.4.9 *

- Download: http://www.deegree.org/Download or
https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/releases
- Documentation: http://www.deegree.org/Documentation

- Change log for release version 3.4.9 (2019-09-06) [1]

#992 - bug -  Check if destination denotes a path inside the workspace
directory
#997 - bug - Fix GetFeatureInfo on group layers
#680 - enhancement - Enhanced GFI response of coverage layer with
dimension to return UOM

You can help us by testing the new bugfix version of deegree and
reporting bugs at our github issue tracker. [2]

Thanks,
deegree Development Team & TMC members

[1] https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/milestone/42?closed=1

[2] https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/issues