[OSGeo-Discuss] General information about FOSS4G market

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 09:05:39 PDT 2019

Dear all,
for a research statistical activity I need the following information.
I would like to understand if there is any publication or any available
data regarding the possibilities  for private businesses offered by the
FOSS4G market in the different sectors. In particular what I am looking for
is some information about the dimensions of the businesses involved in the
FOSS4G market for the different sectors, mainly in the application and in
the development of GIS tools.

Do someone know if there is a reference page or paper where to find
this information? It would be fine also if there are different sources for
different countries or even continents.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Silvia