[OSGeo-Discuss] PyWPS 4.2.2 released
jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 12:37:42 PDT 2019
the PyWPS PSC  annones new bug-fix release of the PyWPS project: 4.2.2
This release is focused on bug fixing, namely:
* Fixed scheduler extension (#480).
* Fixed ValuesReference implementation (#471, #484).
* Fixed AllowedValue range (#467, #464).
* Add metalink support to facilitate outputs with multiple files (#466).
* Rename async to async_ for Python 3.7 compatibility (#462).
* Improve queue race conditions (#455).
* Numerous bug-fixes, additional tests and documentation improvements.
You can download new release from the GitHub  as well as from PyPI 
Thank you to all the contributors. Looking forward to next release.
Jachym (in the name of PyWPS PSC)
What is PyWPS:
PyWPS (Python Web Processing Service) is implementation of Web
Processing Service standard from Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC(R)).
Processes can be written using GRASS GIS, but usage of other programs, like
R package, GDAL or PROJ tools, is possible as well. PyWPS is the OSGeo project.
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com
More information about the Discuss