[OSGeo-Discuss] UP42 supporting organizations responding to Covid19

Miriam Mapanauta mapanauta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 10:14:27 PDT 2020

Hi to all,

I hope this email finds you and your loved ones healthy and safe. I want to
share with you in UP42 we want to support with geospatial data and the
solutions available in our platform organizations who are working to find
answers in the current health crisis. Please find the link below with
detailed information and the submission form. In case you have any
questions let me know and feel free to share this message to more people.

https://up42.com/blog/news/up42-supports-organizations-responding-to-covid-19/

Thanks and take care everyone,

Miriam
@mapanauta