[OSGeo-Discuss] Geospatial Sensing | Virtual 2020 - Registration online

Ann Hitchcock a.hitchcock at 52north.org
Tue Aug 18 00:42:19 PDT 2020

Dear LIST,

The 52°North Open Innovation Network announces that registration for the
Geospatial Sensing | Virtual 2020 is now online!

This year’s focus ‘From Sensing to Understanding our World’ includes
sensor data interpretation, analysis and visualization, tools and
infrastructures for sharing geospatial sensor data, and novel sensor
platforms. Join us to discover, exchange ideas about, and discuss new
developments, emerging technologies, as well as ongoing research
activities in the field of geospatial sensing. Become a part of an
exciting mix of tutorials/webinars, live discussions, presentations,
lightning talks and more addressing aspects of geospatial sensing.

More information and program are available
at<http://52north.org/conference>https://52north.org/conference.Register
here: https://52north.org/conference/registration.

This is our first virtual conference and we are excited to use the event
management platform Whova to organize our event and network with one
another. Please join us in trying out the various options it offers! Get
started with a brief tutorial, which takes you through the most
important functions.

Whova user guide: https://whova.com/resources/how-to-guide/user-tutorial/

In addition, we will provide support for how to use the platform during
the daily Check In sessions.

If you have any questions, just contact geospatialsensing at 52north.org
<mailto:geospatialsensing at 52north.org>!

Best regards,

Ann Hitchcock

GSV2020 Orga Team

#GSV2020

--
Geospatial Sensing | Virtual 2020, August 31 - September 2, 2020

Ann Hitchcock
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
48155 Münster, Germany
E-Mail: a.hitchcock at 52north.org
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-0
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
http://52north.org/
Twitter: @FiveTwoN
General Managers:
Prof. Dr. Albert Remke, Prof. Dr. Andreas Wytzisk-Arens
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849