[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: [Charter-members] OSGeo 2020 Board of Directors elections: nomination period ended

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 00:25:13 PST 2020

Hi all,

It is a great honor to be nominated once again for re-election at the
Board of Directors.
I have added my candidate manifesto at [1].

Best of luck to all candidates!

Best,
Angelos

[1]
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2020_Candidate_Manifestos#1._Angelos_Tzotsos.2C_Greece_.28OSGeo_profile.29

On 11/29/20 4:56 PM, Vicky Vergara wrote:
> [...]

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
President
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos