[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2020 Board of Directors elections: campaign period

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at osgeopt.pt
Wed Dec 2 10:00:17 PST 2020

Dear OSGeo charter members,

We have five candidates for the board of directors [1]. We are grateful
to all of them for making themselves available for this job.

Without knowing the candidates and their proposals for the next two
years, it is difficult to vote. We invite you to look at candidate
manifestos [2].

Please use the Discuss mailing list to ask your questions or to raise
your concerns. The candidates will share their perspective on those topics.

If you missed our annual general assembly (which was online this year
[3]), this is your opportunity to "have your say".

Best regards,

Jorge Gustavo Rocha and Anne Ghisla
(your 2020 OSGeo Elections CROs)

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors