[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Congratulations and Future collaborations - Board2Board

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Thu Dec 17 01:14:41 PST 2020

Dear Miriam,

Let me start by warmly congratulate you for your election!
You've got an impressive dedicated track record and I am happy and
hopeful for even more seeing you in this position.

The HOT goal is as important as, I believe, challenging and I thank you
for approaching us. The next OSGeo board meeting will be on the 28th of
December with a focus on the on-boarding topics and we'll also discuss
our collaboration and forward tentative dates to meet.

All the very best from Bucharest,
Codrina