[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: [OSGeoLive] GPL and Related Projects in the Open

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Sun Dec 27 11:05:40 PST 2020

On Saturday, December 26, 2020 7:42:24 PM EST Duncan Lithgow wrote:
>  Regarding the FSF high priority list.
>
> Over at osarch.org we've been talking about the need for improved free
> software implementations of DWG. The LibreDWG project has seen quite a bit
> of activity recently. Is better DWG support something OSGeo members think
> is important?

I think it's important. I've been exporting as DXF, and I've run into problems
where if I write the DXF file one way, CAD program A can open it but CAD
program B can't, but if I write the file the other way, B can open it but A
can't.

Pierre

--
Lanthanidia deliciosa: What the kiwifruit would be
if it weren't so radioactive.