[OSGeo-Discuss] Looking for sponsorship for Pista ng Mapa 2020

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 02:31:45 PST 2020

Dear everyone,

We are organizing our annual Pista ng Mapa Conference on May 27-29, 2020.
Pista ng Mapa (Festival of Maps) is a free-of-charge outreach activity
to generate public interest, advocate the use of open (geo) data,
promote free and open source software for geospatial (FOSS4G)
applications, gather and grow enthusiasts, users in the public and
private sector, and local communities in the Philippines.

https://pistangmapa.github.io/2020/

We are looking for sponsors to the event:
https://pistangmapa.github.io/2020/call-for-sponsors
is there a way for OSGeo to support?  Who do I ask?

--
cheers,
maning