[OSGeo-Discuss] Can a program generate its own logo?

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Mon Feb 24 09:05:31 PST 2020

Clotilde is one of the Bezitopo programs. It outputs an approximation to an
Euler spiral, which is used in designing highways, parkways, and railroads, so
that the approximation can be offset to get a boundary for the lot that the
road is on.

I am thinking of creating a logo for Clotilde consisting of Euler spirals,
maybe with the approximation thereto making a visual effect. I could generate
the logo either with clotilde or bezitest, or with another program that I keep
to myself, using the Bezitopo library. Which is preferable?

Pierre
--
gau do li'i co'e kei do