[OSGeo-Discuss] Getting started with GDAL

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 03:23:32 PST 2020

Hi, if that is for Fiona (rasterio, ...), we just tested python
packages provided by Christoph Gohlke to be downloaded from
https://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/

You just need to download propper python version (python3 --version),
but it works (miracle)

Christoph Gohlke deserves beer from all of us (Python Free Geospatial
Software users, who are forced to use windows)

Jachym

út 25. 2. 2020 v 10:46 odesílatel Brad Hards <bradh at frogmouth.net> napsal:

> I’m guessing that is coming from Fiona or something other than GDAL. If so, that isn’t the real issue, and you possibly need to refer to https://pypi.org/project/Fiona/ for the Windows instructions?
>

> IMHO, it is probably going to be easier to install a linux VM on your machine. Sorry if that isn’t what you wanted to hear.
>

> Brad

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com