[OSGeo-Discuss] Geo Connect Asia 2020. Anyone attending?

Filip Biljecki fbiljecki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:43:55 PST 2020

Hi Miriam,

I will be there to give a talk about the work in progress at my research group (https://ual.sg <https://ual.sg/>), mainly on quality assessment of open data.

I would be happy to meet you and others from the OSGeo community who will be attending.
I am currently considering establishing a local chapter in Singapore, so if anyone else is around (not necessarily only at this event) please email me.

Best wishes,
Filip

—
Dr Filip Biljecki ᐧ Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture & Department of Real Estate ᐧ School of Design and Environment ᐧ National University of Singapore ᐧ 4 Architecture Drive, Singapore 117566 ᐧ filip at nus.edu.sghttps://ual.sghttp://filip.biljecki.comhttp://twitter.com/fbiljeckihttps://scholar.google.com.sg/citations?user=jGqm4kEAAAAJ&hl=en