[OSGeo-Discuss] Geoawesomeness 2nd. Digital Meetup - UP42

Miriam Mapanauta mapanauta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 02:40:00 PDT 2020

Hi osgeo friends,

I hope this email finds you and your loved ones healthy. I want to share
with you I am helping to organize a Digital Meetup with Geoawesomeness in
the one we will be presenting how UP42 platform is supporting earth
analytics in Agriculture and Vegetation. Link to register below:

https://my.demio.com/ref/i90Wlvy5DCbEm9Q5

Feel free to reach me out in case you have any questions, I hope you can
attend :)

Miriam
@mapanauta
P.S. In case this is not the right channel please also feel free to reach
me out and sorry for the inconvenience.