[OSGeo-Discuss] PerfectTIN 0.4.0 released

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Mon Jun 1 09:59:37 PDT 2020

Pat the surveyor saw the release candidate crash on Windows when converting a
56M point cloud. It processes the cloud fine on Linux, and I ran out of RAM
trying to debug the crash on Windows, so I am releasing 0.4.0 with a note that
it has been seen to crash on big point clouds on Windows.

The next version will be 0.4.1, which will be able to export PLY files. As I
started 0.4.1 before finishing 0.4.0, I made a branch 0.4.0 and am developing
0.4.1 on master.

Pierre
--
gau do li'i co'e kei do