[OSGeo-Discuss] Time for me to move on from OSGeo

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:15:09 PDT 2020

Hi all,
I've decided that I need to significantly step back from my involvement in
OSGeo activities.
I've picked up my involvement in tech writing in open source, focused
around https://thegooddocsproject.dev and I need to drop some things.
I've also moved my career toward tech writing.

As such, I offer my retirement notice to all of the OSGeo committees that
I've been involved in. (Feel free to move me into the retired section of
committees.)
I will hover around the edges of OSGeoLive, and OSGeoLexicon, and will be
available if people reach out to me directly.
But I've been here for over a decade. It is time for me to try something
new, and create space for others.

Good luck to everyone. OSGeo has done some great things and I'm sure will
do much more.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technical Writer, Google