[OSGeo-Discuss] Time for me to move on from OSGeo

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:30:23 PDT 2020

Dear Cameron,

Thank you for all your contributions in OSGeo, it has been an honor to
work with you on OSGeoLive, your mentorship in my early days on the
project is much appreciated.

I hope to see you soon and best of luck on your new projects.

Best regards,
Angelos

On 6/18/20 3:15 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've decided that I need to significantly step back from my involvement in
> OSGeo activities.
> I've picked up my involvement in tech writing in open source, focused
> around https://thegooddocsproject.dev and I need to drop some things.
> I've also moved my career toward tech writing.
>
> As such, I offer my retirement notice to all of the OSGeo committees that
> I've been involved in. (Feel free to move me into the retired section of
> committees.)
> I will hover around the edges of OSGeoLive, and OSGeoLexicon, and will be
> available if people reach out to me directly.
> But I've been here for over a decade. It is time for me to try something
> new, and create space for others.
>
> Good luck to everyone. OSGeo has done some great things and I'm sure will
> do much more.

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
President
Open Source Geospatial Foundation