[OSGeo-Discuss] Time for me to move on from OSGeo

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 21:23:46 PDT 2020

Hi Cameron, thanks for your major contributions to this community over the
decade. In particular, I want to thank you for your support in Oceania over
the last 2.5 years, you brought valuable insights, practical suggestions,
plenty of encouragement, and really nudged us to operate transparently
during the planning of the 2018 conference in Melbourne. This was
eye-opening for me.

Sorry to see you go but glad for the impact you had. Looking forward to
crossing paths again.

Cheers
John