[OSGeo-Discuss] PerfectTIN 0.4.0rc2 released. Anyone know GPU programming?

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Sun May 10 17:34:34 PDT 2020

On Sunday, May 10, 2020 8:51:40 AM EDT Even Rouault wrote:
> If not already done, I'd strongly suggest using the 2 favorite debuggers of
> the C/C++ programmer for memory related issues:
> - build with https://github.com/google/sanitizers/wiki/AddressSanitizer
> - or run with http://valgrind.org/

I don't know if it's a memory problem, since I couldn't reproduce the crash. I
ran it in Valgrind, but that was to find out how much time it was spending
checking whether triangles are in tolerance. The bug may have disappeared when
I cleaned some lint or made some other modification.

Pierre
--
Lanthanidia deliciosa: What the kiwifruit would be
if it weren't so radioactive.