[OSGeo-Discuss] PerfectTIN 0.4.0rc3 released

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Sun May 17 01:57:43 PDT 2020

I saw the program freeze for several seconds, then crash. I had enabled core
dumps with ulimit, so I debugged the dump and found, not a memory bug, but a
concurrency bug. You can read the details by pulling the latest from Git.

I just tagged 0.4.0rc3. Besides fixing the bug, I changed xyz to have no
virtual methods, making it only 24 bytes instead of 32.

Please run this on any point clouds you have, especially big ones. If no new
bugs show up, I'm planning to release 0.4.0 in a week.

Pierre
--
lo ponse be lo mruli ku po'o cu ga'ezga roda lo ka dinko