[OSGeo-Discuss] Release pgRouting v3.0.0

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Wed May 20 18:10:06 PDT 2020

Hello OSGeo community

The release of pgRouting version 3.0.0 is ready [1]
There are a lot of changes, new functions in all categories
- official
- proposed
- experimental

This release was planned to be done originally on the end of last year, but
due to many tasks like:
- move up as many functions as we could from proposed to official
- move up as many experimental functions to either proposed or to official.
- CI testing as many operative systems testing as we could.

The release was delayed to the code sprint, which unfortunately was
cancelled, but that did not stop the team from keeping on schedule.

Please read the documentation [2] and we have also a complete spanish
version of the documentation [3]

Regards
>From pgRouting team

[1] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/releases/tag/v3.0.0
[2] https://docs.pgrouting.org/3.0/en/
[3] https://docs.pgrouting.org/3.0/es/

A comprehensive list of changes:

*New functions*

   -

   Kruskal family
   - pgr_kruskal
      - pgr_kruskalBFS
      - pgr_kruskalDD
      - pgr_kruskalDFS
   -

   Prim family
   - pgr_prim
      - pgr_primDD
      - pgr_primDFS
      - pgr_primBFS

*Proposed moved to official on pgRouting*

   -

   aStar Family
   - pgr_aStar(one to many)
      - pgr_aStar(many to one)
      - pgr_aStar(many to many)
      - pgr_aStarCost(one to one)
      - pgr_aStarCost(one to many)
      - pgr_aStarCost(many to one)
      - pgr_aStarCost(many to many)
      - pgr_aStarCostMatrix(one to one)
      - pgr_aStarCostMatrix(one to many)
      - pgr_aStarCostMatrix(many to one)
      - pgr_aStarCostMatrix(many to many)
   -

   bdAstar Family
   - pgr_bdAstar(one to many)
      - pgr_bdAstar(many to one)
      - pgr_bdAstar(many to many)
      - pgr_bdAstarCost(one to one)
      - pgr_bdAstarCost(one to many)
      - pgr_bdAstarCost(many to one)
      - pgr_bdAstarCost(many to many)
      - pgr_bdAstarCostMatrix(one to one)
      - pgr_bdAstarCostMatrix(one to many)
      - pgr_bdAstarCostMatrix(many to one)
      - pgr_bdAstarCostMatrix(many to many)
   -

   bdDijkstra Family
   - pgr_bdDijkstra(one to many)
      - pgr_bdDijkstra(many to one)
      - pgr_bdDijkstra(many to many)
      - pgr_bdDijkstraCost(one to one)
      - pgr_bdDijkstraCost(one to many)
      - pgr_bdDijkstraCost(many to one)
      - pgr_bdDijkstraCost(many to many)
      - pgr_bdDijkstraCostMatrix(one to one)
      - pgr_bdDijkstraCostMatrix(one to many)
      - pgr_bdDijkstraCostMatrix(many to one)
      - pgr_bdDijkstraCostMatrix(many to many)
   -

   Flow Family
   - pgr_pushRelabel(one to one)
      - pgr_pushRelabel(one to many)
      - pgr_pushRelabel(many to one)
      - pgr_pushRelabel(many to many)
      - pgr_edmondsKarp(one to one)
      - pgr_edmondsKarp(one to many)
      - pgr_edmondsKarp(many to one)
      - pgr_edmondsKarp(many to many)
      - pgr_boykovKolmogorov (one to one)
      - pgr_boykovKolmogorov (one to many)
      - pgr_boykovKolmogorov (many to one)
      - pgr_boykovKolmogorov (many to many)
      - pgr_maxCardinalityMatching
      - pgr_maxFlow
      - pgr_edgeDisjointPaths(one to one)
      - pgr_edgeDisjointPaths(one to many)
      - pgr_edgeDisjointPaths(many to one)
      - pgr_edgeDisjointPaths(many to many)
   -

   Components family
   - pgr_connectedComponents
      - pgr_strongComponents
      - pgr_biconnectedComponents
      - pgr_articulationPoints
      - pgr_bridges
   -

   Contraction:
   - Removed unnecessary column seq (breaking change)

*New Experimental functions*

   -

   pgr_maxFlowMinCost
   -