[OSGeo-Discuss] UN-GGIM The Future Trends in geospatial information management: the five to ten year vision

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Nov 14 05:08:13 PST 2020

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your mail.

This third edition report  is developed by UN GGIM,  so I think it is best that you contact UN-GGIM directly for any information that you need on the contributors, process etc.  As far as I  am aware  , UNGGIM  send many calls inviting participation for global consultation and review for this report through many networks, so it reaches the wider community. I did share the calls that I came across  hoping more volunteers  will contribute.

UNGGIM also made available the draft edition for global consultation and review at http://ggim.un.org/future-trends

The full list of contributors for this report (it is not a journal article) are in Pages 76-77of the report. There were contributions from member states, contributions on behalf of various organisations and also individual contributors.  I am one of the many volunteer contributors for the report. I think you need to contact UN GGIM directly for any information that you need. Thanks again for raising this important topic.

Best wishes,

Suchith