[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoEthics

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Tue Nov 24 03:53:01 PST 2020

Thanks Suchith. By the way we are going to have a conversation on Ethics and geospatial data today: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/58/prgl7cmw. It will be in Spanish but anyway everyone is invited to participate.
Regards,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía