[OSGeo-Discuss] [Discuss] Virtual OSGeo Code Sprint 2020

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Tue Oct 20 14:41:42 PDT 2020

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 3:33:47 PM EDT Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Dear OSGeo community,
>
> Since the annual OSGeo code sprint was postponed for 2021, the OSGeo
> Board is considering to organize an online version of the OSGeo code
> sprint in November.
>
> This would be a full week event, with various Jitsi rooms per project
> and several discussion Jitsi rooms for social interactions. We also
> consider a large room (similar to AGM) for the kick-off and final
> meeting of the OSGeo code sprint.

I looked at the Jitsi site (the first time I even heard of it was Friday, from
a spammer) and found a statement that there are Ubuntu and Debian packages,
but the only download links are for App Store, Google Play, and F-Droid. Where
do I find packages for my computer?

Pierre
--
La sal en el mar es más que en la sangre.
Le sel dans la mer est plus que dans le sang.