[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Korea Call for Presentations will close on this Saturday

신상희(Sanghee Shin) shshin at gaia3d.com
Wed Oct 21 07:16:29 PDT 2020

Dear All,

Just a reminder that CfP of FOSS4G Korea will close on this Saturday(24th Oct). If you have any topics to share with others, please submit that to the link below.
https://forms.gle/YG8msoYNwisPKxi89

I really want to hear 'State of XXX project' style talks here! FOSS4G Korea 2020 will take place on 12~13th Oct as an online event. For more information, please see https://foss4g.osgeo.kr/

Kind regards,
신상희