[OSGeo-Discuss] [Discuss] Virtual OSGeo Code Sprint 2020

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 03:42:01 PDT 2020

Dear OSGeo community,

Taking into account the Doodle results, the Board decided to organize
the OSGeo Virtual Community Sprint 2020 on November 17-18-19, also
celebrating GIS and PostGIS days.

The OSGeo Virtual Community Sprint 2020 will be accompanied by other
events in November 2020 see https://www.osgeo.org/events/

We would now ask projects to pleaseregister on our wiki page
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Virtual_Community_Sprint_2020so we can
start to setup theJitsi channels.

The sprint is going to be a 3 day event around time zones;participating
projects are free to select their working hours and log them into the
wiki so others can joinatthe appropriate time.

On behalf of the OSGeo board,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD