[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2020 Elections - Review and voting period for new charter members

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Fri Oct 30 07:06:13 PDT 2020

Dear OSGeo charter members,

Every year, as you know, we have invited more people to join our OSGeo
community. We need to know this new members and let them know that they
are welcome. This is a good opportunity to promote inclusiveness and
diversity within OSGeo.

Did you know, for example, that we have nominees from Tonga and from
Aotearoa? Do you know where this places are?

Please take a look at the nomination statements of the new candidates
and cast your vote today.

We can vote until Sunday midnight (UTC time). We have 245 votes
registered so far, from 454 voting members.

If you haven't receive the invitation, please contact the cro at osgeo.org.
We will resend the invitations, if necessary.

Warm regards,

Jorge Gustavo Rocha and Anne Ghisla
(your 2019 OSGeo Elections CROs)