[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo-UN Challenge

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 22:34:01 PDT 2021

Dear Community,

The call for proposals is open for the annual OSGeo-UN Open Educational
Challenge 2021. The call is open for the following 2 challenges:

Challenge 1: *Training on Satellite Data Analysis and Machine Learning with
QGIS (Satellite_QGIS)*
Challenge 2: *Workshop material for pgRouting*

If you are interested in participating and excited about contributing to
the global open geospatial education initiative then this call is for you.
Please visit [1] for more details.

Also, in this regard, we would be starting a short pgRouting Workshop
Sprint, Monday, post 01:30 PM UTC. The objective is to work on the upcoming
release of the workshop. You are welcome to join on the pgRouting Gitter
[2] to get started with the workshop (usage and development).

[1]
https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/2021-osgeo-un-committee-educational-challenge/
[2] https://gitter.im/pgRouting/pgrouting

Thanks!
Kind regards,
Rajat
(On behalf of OSGeo-UN Open Challenge 2021 Mentors)