[OSGeo-Discuss] Board election 2021 - my manifesto

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 01:53:50 PST 2021

Hi OSGeo

I'd like to thank Michele Tobias for a nomination in this year's OSGeo
board elections, My manifesto is now online here:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2021_Candidate_Manifestos

My primary motivation is just to give back. I've built a research and
business career on OSGeo and other open source tools, and it feels
like a way I can put some energy back into the community which has
helped me so much. I hope my manifesto captures three key concepts:

maintenance, sustainability (in different forms), inclusivity.

Please feel free to ask me anything - and I look forward to seeing
manifestos from all the other candidates - there is a field of really
great people to choose from this year (like most years :) )

Best,

Adam