[OSGeo-Discuss] 2021 OSGeo Board of Directors election results

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 11:31:40 PST 2021

Dear OSGeo Community,

Thank you for the wishes and for participating in the elections. Also,
thanks to our OSGeo CROs for their efforts.
I am short of words in describing my happiness but also I am aware that it
was indeed special for me to be nominated alongside an amazing panel and
inspiring personalities. Having said that, I would try my best to fulfill
my responsibilities to the best of my skills and capabilities. Thank you
for the trust and support! 😊

Congratulations to the newly elected board and I am looking forward to a
great learning experience ahead.

Wishing all a very happy and healthy new year!
With kind regards,
Rajat