[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2021 Buenos Aires (Argentina) - September 27 to October 2 2021

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Feb 3 14:51:58 PST 2021

Published at:
https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/foss4g-2021-buenos-aires-argentina/
2020-02-03

FOSS4G is the international edition of the FOSS4G; the Free and Open
Source Software for Geospatial conference of OSGeo.

The 2021 edition will be presented for the first time in South America
with the collaboration of GeoLibres Asociación Civil. The LOC invites
you to share a new global FOSS4G, this time in Buenos Aires.

It will take place from September 27 to October 2.

Each FOSS4G has its own special aura, wisely and kindly crafted by each
Local Organizing Committee, sharing the local culture and spirit with
the larger community.

We have made wonderful friends around the world by attending global and
regional FOSS4G and we are eager to return the pleasure to our friends,
as well as to make new friends who will continue this tradition. Our
conference will have days of talks, workshops, meetings of the different
communities, social events and more things... we are waiting for you!

With that in mind, check out our website (https://2021.foss4g.org)
regularly for new updates on how your event is shaping up:
https://2021.foss4g.org

Follow us on social media:
- Twitter https://twitter.com/foss4g
- Instagram  https://www.instagram.com/foss4g2021/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/foss4g2021ba
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/foss4g-2021-ba

*The cancellation policy in case the event is hosted online can be found
on our website

Come hell or high water, FOSS4G.