[OSGeo-Discuss] OGC CITE compliance testing

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 13:21:29 PST 2021

Hi Dirk: thanks for the info. I believe SAC has setup a Drone instance
[1] that we
can likely look into using these as a means for hosting and running CITE via
CI?  We also need to get a better idea of what CITE test suites are available
as Docker images.

Having said this, it would be great to programmatically run CITE testing as
part of CI workflow.  Let's continue the ideas and discussion on the -standards
mailing list?  This will benefit numerous projects and their standards
support as
part of our collaboration with OGC.

Thanks

..Tom