[OSGeo-Discuss] Welcome to our new OSGeo Silver Sponsor Addresscloud

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Thu May 13 04:51:33 PDT 2021

Mai 2021
See news item:
https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/welcome-to-our-new-osgeo-silver-sponsor-addresscloud/

We would like to welcome our new OSGeo Silver Sponsor Addresscloud.

Angelos Tzotsos, President:
"OSGeo exists to foster the adoption and development of open geospatial
technology, and we welcome Addresscloud’s support of our mission. It is
brilliant to see companies like Addresscloud who have built buisnesses
and services on the open source geospatial tools that we all use be able
to contribute to OSGeo, helping to ensure the ongoing sustainability of
our community."

The Addresscloud team have been regular attendees and presenters at the
FOSS4G conferences. With the sponsoring OSGeo and Addresscloud come
closer together.

Read the article from Tomas Holderness
https://blog.addresscloud.com/osgeo-sponsorship/

Astrid Emde