[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2021 Elections - Charter member review and voting closes today!

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 01:07:54 PST 2021

Dear OSGeo charter members,

please review and vote for the new charter members!
The vote closes today at 23:59 CET.

In case you didn't receive the invite, contact us at cro at osgeo.org.

Let me also mention the upcoming Board election, and invite you to
contact potential nominees right away! The full calendar is listed
below.

Thank you and warm regards,
Anne Ghisla and Jorge Gustavo Rocha
(your 2021 OSGeo Elections CROs)

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 16:20:10 +0200
Anne Ghisla <a.ghisla at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear OSGeo charter members,
>
> This year OSGeo elections [1] will start on Nov. 1, 2021, with the
> nomination period for new Charter Members.
>
> The nomination period for Charter Members will be open for two weeks.
> Candidate review and voting will follow through our electronic voting
> system.
>
> Charter member nomination period starts: Nov. 1, 2021
> Charter member nomination period ends: Nov. 14, 2021
>
> Charter member candidate review and voting period starts: Nov. 15,
> 2021 Charter member candidate review and voting period ends: Nov. 21,
> 2021

[...]