[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo AGM 2022 event

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Fri Aug 5 11:06:54 PDT 2022

AGM 2022 presentation/video status.

Hi all,
I started capturing the slides to use them on the video.
Note that I only capture slides that are not hidden (skipped slide in
google terms).
A hidden slide means that it can not be captured yet.
Unhide the slide (unskip) when you are done, so that I can capture it.
The status of the work I am doing is mentioned in a comment for each slide.

"Slide captured for video" or alike, I have captured the slide
"Recording created" or alike, I made a recording, normally I am doing that
on slides that have titles.
"Found xxx.mp3 or yyy.mp4" or alike, is I found the voice/video recording
that was uploaded using [1]
"Added to video" or alike, which will start to appear next week. well its
been added to the video

If you need to change the slide after its been captured but before its been
added to the video, you can still do so:
Just make a comment addressed to me directly:
"@vicky ... Slide needs recapture"

If you organized an event/code sprint, I have a sections with all the
events/code sprints that happened after FOSS4G 2021,
just find the slide that has the announcement, and add a new slide after it.
Let us know your event!

Regards
Vicky

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de