[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo AGM 2022 event

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Aug 8 20:01:12 PDT 2022

Dear everybody

Today I started building some sections, basically the sponsor sections and
the event section.
Getting the grasp of the software again.
Tomorrow I will take the day off, as the weekend was very busy with so many
things to do.
Please upload your media to the link [1]
https://vortraege.fossgis.de/u/d/60252d6f38124781add4/
It is still open.

Regards
Vicky