[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo7 will be going down in about 24 hrs for standard maintenance

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jul 28 21:30:07 PDT 2022

I will be rebooting osgeo7 in about 24 hrs.
During this downtime, the following services will be down.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status#Services_on_osgeo7

Note that services that rely on ldap.osgeo.org will be impacted during this
maintenance window.
Expect people to not be able to log into these services even if they are not
on osgeo7.  Services not on osgeo7 that will be impacted (e.g. logging in to
OSGeo servers , weblate.osgeo.org, repo.osgeo.org, qgis plugin upload,
wiki.osgeo.org)

I don't expect more than 30 minutes of downtime.

I will send a note before I start the process and after the process is
complete.
Feel free to write me if you have issues with this.

Thanks,
Regina
OSGeo Sys Admin